First Impression-Own the room:
- Posture-Stand tall. Shoulders back, smile!
- Dress to impress
- Direct Approach: Just introduce yourself.
- Compliment her. Clothing, smile, great energy, etc. nothing sexual
- Ask her for an opinion/favor
“I saw you across the room and had to meet you. You are so beautiful” or “I love your energy”.
“You look like you are having so much fun! I had to stop and say “hi!”.
Write some approaches from the above that you feel comfortable with using.
- Escalate with touch. 1-2 seconds to start. Arm, shoulder, forearm and escalate to her back, leg, waist if she is open to it.
- Push/Pull: Create friction. Disagree with something she says. Tweak her brain a little.
- Haven’t met her yet? Compliment her and keep walking but keep in close proximity.
Get the Number:
- “I have to go but would really like to see you again. Can I have your number?
- “I really enjoying talking with you. I have a little time before my next meeting. Would you be interested in grabbing coffee?”